Jonathan Soberman, P. Eng.
• Registered Professional Engineer
• University of Toronto - Bachelor of Applied Science and Engineering
• Elevating Device Mechanic
• Certified Elevator Safety Inspector - National Association of Elevator Safety Authorities
• Mr. Soberman is a graduate industrial engineer who has worked in the elevator industry for over 20 years - first for a major elevator contractor and then as an elevator consultant.
• Mr. Soberman is currently involved in design and specification of elevator systems as well as project supervision and site inspections.
• Mr. Soberman, while working for another elevator consulting firm, played major roles in the design, specification, and construction administration of the vertical transportation systems for new construction projects such as the CBC Headquarters and Metro Hall. In the area of elevator modernization, Mr. Soberman was responsible for such projects as Royal Bank Plaza, TD Centre, and The Exchange Tower.
• Mr. Soberman has performed over 500 building condition assessments, technical audits, reserve fund studies, due diligence inspections, and pre-purchase reviews across Canada and the United States.